Our client, a leading independent provider of pensions services, have a superb opportunity for an experienced pensions administrator to join their PPF team as a senior pensions administrator.
You will be supporting the PPF administration team in a senior capacity providing specialist administration and defined benefits pension services to pension scheme trustees, the Pension Protection Fund and other third parties.
• To check the work of the Pension Administrators and other Senior Administrators in line with team procedures:
• Monitor target due dates to ensure service level agreements and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met for PPF clients
• To record all PPF client event and time cost work undertaken for billing
• To ensure that all work that leaves the team is of a high standard
• To adhere at all times to the Trust-Based Pensions Administration Procedures Manual, PPF technical guides and procedure notes.
• To attend PPF, Trustee meetings and other meetings as required
• To keep under review all routine administration procedures carried out for PPF clients and raise with Pensions Manager/Directors if could be improved
• To ensure all standard documents for PPF clients are used and reviewed regularly
• To take part in monthly billing calls and help Team Leader to check monthly invoices for own PPF clients
• To provide assistance on one off projects as required
• Provide updates at team meetings of development/changes on own PPF clients that rest of team should be aware of
• To keep up to date and provide support for administration system as required
• To update time records on a daily basis
Successful candidates for this role will have at least 2 years defined benefit pension scheme experience with some working knowledge of PPF processes together with the following:
• educated to A level or have relevant equivalent experience
• Experience of supervising junior colleagues with checking/process
• Excellent written and overall communication skills
• A dedicated team player.
Candidates can expect a highly competitive salary and benefits package. If you feel you have the skills and experience our client is looking for, please contact us today on 0121- 684 1555 quoting the above role and reference number to discuss the role and client company in greater detail. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com, quoting the above reference and indicating your salary expectations