Our clients have a superb opportunity to join their respected pensions team in Birmingham as a leading Team Manager. Whether you are currently a team manager and looking to expand your experience base or if you are a very experienced senior administrator looking to take your first step into team management, this role could be ideal for you. With a benefits package above the industry norm you will enjoy working in an environment where you will play a key role with the management and delivery of the pensions administration service to a growing number of schemes and clients.
You will be managing and leading one of two teams in the office, both of which provide an exemplary level of service to a key portfolio of clients. On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include:
On a day to day basis your duties will include:
· Motivate and encourage staff to have a flexible approach to teamwork and multi-skilling.
· Coach and develop team members to achieve their full potential and meet targets and objectives
· Promote and deliver excellent customer service
· Manage team workload to ensure SLA’s and deadlines are met.
· Take the lead on specific projects as required.
· Agree development needs with team members and provide support to ensure progress.
· Provide training where required, ensuring the training given is in line with agreed development plans.
· Manage complaints effectively.
· Primary client contact, understanding customer needs and providing excellent customer service
In return you will enjoy a very attractive benefits package and a platform to develop your pensions career further within this leading global operation. If you are interested in finding out more about the company and the role, please contact us on 0121 684 1555 quoting the above reference or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number above.