Our client, a leading and respected third party pensions services provider, have a superb opportunity for an experienced pensions professional to take their first step into Pension Team Management or develop their management career further.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
• Deliver to a high standard, day to day pensions administration service for portfolio of client(s). This includes ad-hoc requirements, reporting, scheme and member event work.
• Take responsibility for the quality and standard of work produced by the team.
• Promote team work and active management principals.
• Ensure that agreed control processes are implemented and maintained, including sign off of scheme controls on a monthly basis
• Work with the Client Management Team in order to work towards client expectations. Managing priorities effectively and ensuring a high quality of service is maintained.
• Identify any trends which will improve quality, identify training needs or improve efficiencies within the team.
• Support and coach team members, highlight and assist with any training and development needs.
• Support the Operations Manager by maintaining wider team awareness.
• Contribute and adhere to the Benefits Administration operating principles.
• Understand the fee basis for clients within the team, highlight and identify any additional fee opportunities.
• Proactively complete a monthly face to face meeting with all direct reports, complete development plans and succession plans for key individuals.
• Ensure that team members are engaged and utilised to their full potential.
• You will work closely with all members of the team. You will assist the Operations Manager and support with operating efficiencies within the location.
• You should actively participate in team meetings and seek opportunities to develop self and others where possible.
You will have experience across the administration and scheme processes for all types of pension scheme and structure. In addition you will also:
• Be a team player, who is able to work to tight deadlines
• Possess strong attention to detail and commitment to provide ongoing quality
• Have a minimum of 5 years in the industry
• Have sound and up to date technical knowledge together with strong mathematical and English skills
• Competent in word and excel
Please contact us today quoting the above reference on 0121 684 1555 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org