Our client, a key and respected global financial consulting organisation, have an opportunity for a Senior Pension Systems Analyst to join their team in Birmingham. Working with pensions colleagues throughout the UK, you will provide key systems support to new and existing client schemes.
On a day-to-day basis your responsibilities and duties will include:
· Transitioning of pension scheme data from source system to Intellipen
· Project managing and administering the installation of new schemes onto the system
· Development of technical knowledge of DC and DB occupational pension schemes
· Assisting with the programming of member benefits for new and existing schemes.
· Analysis and monitoring of pension data quality from new and existing schemes.
· Development of IT solutions to improve efficiency
· Housekeeping and maintenance of the various pension IT systems.
· Systems support and administration of ad hoc and regular pension scheme projects.
You will have experience in a similar capacity from a third party pensions consultancy which will be underpinned by broad and extensive experience in corporate pensions administration or consultancy. You will be able to demonstrate experience in multiple pensions systems and it is particularly desirable if you have experience of Intellipen.
Successful candidates can expect a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the above reference and indicating your salary expectations or call us on 0121-684 1555 for a confidential discussion on the role and responsibilities.