This is a superb opportunity to make the move into an in house team. Our client is an international house hold name and they are reorganising their key, in house pensions team. There is a new role of senior pensions administrator to join their team, delivering a quality pensions scheme management and administration service to a multi-billion pound fund.
You will have a minimum of 3 years experience within the pensions industry from either a third party or in house operations. Ideally you will be progressing with professional examinations, but it is essential that you have a strong and up to date knowledge in all aspects of pension scheme administration for both DB and DC arrangements.
Candidates will be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and have exceptional planning, organisational and time management skills. You will be passionate about pensions and have strong communications skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels, clearly and concisely.
On a day to day basis you will support your team and the pensions manager in the delivery of an excellent service to members and trustees. Your day to day responsibilities could include the following:
· resolving members` queries over the phone; maintaining members’ records
· calculation and settlements of retirements including complex cases
· Liaising with third party agencies, service providers and external bodies
· checking of calculations and processes performed by colleagues
· training junior members of the team
· performing and/or checking of complicated calculations
· providing comprehensive support to the Manager – Pension in preparation, attendance and follow up from quarterly trustee board meetings
· to coordinate, check and approve provision of risk benefit data to insurers
· to provide all necessary guidance to the department to allow the pension plans to be administered compliantly and within Service Level agreed with pension plan trustees.
In return you will be working for a market leading, household name within a highly professional team with an excellent, above average, benefits package.
Please contact us today on 0121 684 1555 for a confidential discussion in a greater detail about the role. Please quote the above reference number when you call. Alternatively send us your up to date CV, quoting the reference number and we will contact you immediately. Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org