Our Client, a well known household name, have an exciting opportunity for an experienced pensions administrator to join their in house team.
You will have a minimum of 5 years experience in the industry from either an in house or 3rd party operation. You will be technically sound and up to date with all legislation. You will have final salary and money purchase administration and processing experience together with experience of ad hoc and regular scheme pensions projects. You will also have the following:
- Customer centric
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop their knowledge with pensions
- Handle telephone and email queries to resolution
- An enquiring mind with the ability to find root causes to issues and provide suitable solutions
- Good team player
- Sound and working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Good organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise work load
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Ideally you will have also progressed with professional examinations and will have strong IT and communication skills. On a day to day basis, along with the team, you will be the point of contact for members and Trustees and third party service providers. These relationships need to be managed effectively and productively ensuring SLA’s are achieved. On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include:
- Processing of member’s benefits based on their entitlements under the rules of the pension scheme
- Communication of member’s entitlements both verbally and in writing
- Working knowledge and delivery of end to end death process
- Divorce – general understanding of process including transfer quotations and CETV’s
- Understanding of dependants pensions
- Working knowledge of Guaranteed minimum pension (GMP)
- Fraud initiative – knowledge, skills & practical understanding
In return you will be working with an excellent team and enjoy an able average industry benefits package.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role and company, please call us today on 0121-684 1555 quoting the above reference or send your CV by e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, again quoting the reference number detailed.