Our client a leading global consultancy practice have a superb opportunity to join their national Project Team as a Senior Pension Business Analyst. Based in one of two locations, the Senior Pension Business Analyst will be primarily responsible for working on complex projects and process review. The role will require good pensions technical knowledge, analysing and mapping out existing processes and procedures using data sources to identify trends and issues. It will also involve mentoring others and delivering training along with partnering with the operational management team and subject matter experts to define exact requirements and to develop solutions in line with operational best practice, to ensure a seamless delivery of service to the client.
Our client is looking for a pensions Project expert who are an experienced senior pensions professional with across-the-board experience in all types of scheme and process. It is an exciting, varied role and as a Senior Pension Business Analyst your day-to-day key responsibilities will include:
• Working with project managers to develop and define project plans, define and size activities, and identify and secure resource requirements
• Work with project managers to produce project governance documentation including project reports and risk logs
• Manage the project and resourcing on the ground to ensure delivery to the agreed timescales and quality
• Analyse and map out existing processes and procedures using data sources to identify trends and issues.
• Work with the operational management team and subject matter experts to define exact requirements
• Identify areas of non value added activity and potential efficiency gains
• Liaise and work closely with IT colleagues regarding potential IT/technical solutions.
• Develop comprehensive user acceptance testing test packs and conduct user acceptance testing
• Define and utilise appropriate metrics to allow benefit realisation to be measured
• Design and develop supporting material for solutions to be implemented including procedural and training manuals
• Support training and development of staff in usage of new solutions
• Provide post implementation support acting as subject matter expert for agreed period of time
• Support operational management to ensure correct usage of new solutions
This will suit senior pensions candidates with significant pensions administration experience who have enthusiasm for process improvement within pensions and experience of successful project management and delivery.
Candidates will also have the following skills and experience:
• Proficient technical understanding of pension schemes ideally within a third party administration function
• Relevant experience of working within an Operations environment and in project/implementation work
• Capable of leading and executing change projects and measuring results
• Good knowledge of business process re-engineering
• Good systems/technology knowledge
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through a flexible benefits structure, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, and additional holiday.
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and the role, please contact us on 0121 684 1555 quoting the above reference or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number above.