Our client, a leading pensions and consulting operation, have a superb opportunity for an experienced pensions administrator. They are looking for a GMP Senior Project Analyst to join their team in Birmingham. The primary responsibility will be to lead GMP reconciliation projects across numerous clients ensuring timelines and quality. Managing a team of GMP analysts you will ensure revenue is recognized in accordance with objectives.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Liaising with HMRC as required
- Managing client deadlines and reporting in to the team manager on revenue that can be accrued
- Ensuring work is of a high quality within the team and supporting ongoing improvements to process improve efficiency
- Assisting with the specification and build of the tools required to streamline processes
- Managing/overseeing the work of a team of analysts as required
- Hands-on analysis and manipulation of scheme data from in house and HMRC systems
- Contact point for Client Managers for specific detail on projects and attending internal meetings/calls if required.
Candidates will need to have a minimum of 3 years experience in the industry with a solid grounding in final salary and money purchase administration calculations and processes. Project work and specialisation within GMP processes would be desirable.
In return you will enjoy an above average salary and benefits package, working for one of the leading international pensions and consulting companies, based in prestigious city centre offices, a 5 minute walk from the train station. You will receive full support towards professional pensions examination study.
If you are interested in the role, please telephone Sue Ford at Susan Ford Recruitment for a confidential discussion about the role or for more information. Alternatively, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the above reference.