Our client, an in house scheme with a fund value in excess of £ 500 million, are looking for an experienced, conscientious pensions professional to take responsibility for the day to day running of the Scheme initially for a 12 month period. Key responsibilities will include:
- All responsibility for the in-house DB administration team, (DB with 4,000 members).
- Responsible for the DC Scheme and autoenrollment for the group (DC 600 members).
- Secretary to the DB Trustee Board.
- Organising and preparing the Scheme audit.
- Organising and maintaining all Scheme projects.
- Preparing the agenda, meeting pack, attending and leading Trustee Meetings held quarterly.
- Producing Minutes from all Trustee Meetings.
- Working closely with the Scheme advisors on complex pension issues.
- Checking all documentations, including quotes, benefit statements, the Calculation of Pensionable Salaries and contributions, Pensioner Increases, Member Reconciliation.
- Managing the associated Schemes such as Life Assurance, and AVCs.
- Providing technical guidance to the payroll function on auto-enrolment.
- Managing the day to day work of the in-house pension’s team.
- Organising completion and submission of Scheme returns.
Ideally you will be confident at working in a high pressured and fast paced environment and have a strong pensions background from a similar role or from a third party consultancy. You must possess excellent customer service skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with a range of people including scheme members, Trustees and scheme advisers. Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your own workload to ensure you meet tight and often changing deadlines. You will have previous experience of Defined Benefits and Defined Contribution Pension schemes.
This role is available immediately, initially for a 12 month period, with a salary range of c £30000. If you are interested in finding out more about the role and the company, please contact Susan Ford today, quoting the above reference, on 0121 684 1555 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.