Our client, a leading independent provider of pensions services, have a superb opportunity for an experienced pensions administrator join their PPF actuarial team in the role of Principal Pensions Administrator. This is an ideal role for a senior pensions administrator, looking to progress their career and to take the first step on the team management ladder.
The role is to assist with the administration of schemes entering the Pension Protection Fund (PPF) and be responsible for the day-to-day administration services provided to your own portfolio of PPF clients. The role involves working with colleagues, the PPF, independent trustees and other third parties.
The PPF Administration team help schemes with insolvent employers through the PPF assessment period, making sure that members of these schemes get correct benefits and the best possible outcome, whether that is transfer to the PPF or buyout with an insurance company.
• Deputise for the Team Managers as agreed
• Provide constructive feedback for others in order to improve their understanding and knowledge. Help support development with coaching and training
• Support effective team working and encourage the team to look for efficiencies
• Check the work of other team members
• Ensure that complaints or concerns are dealt with correctly and raised with the appropriate parties
• Build strong effective client and team relationships including PPF, Trustees and Consultants
• To attend PPF, Trustee meetings and other meetings as required
• Actively keep the PPF Consultants responsible for each client informed of relevant matters arising and developments affecting their clients, particularly any actual/potential problems
• Help manage projects to ensure all service level agreements and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met for PPF clients
• Work with the Team Managers to ensure the workflow system is kept up to date
• Work with the Team Managers to ensure daily target dates and prioritise team workloads to ensure agreed service levels are met
• Ensure that all clients are billed within the time limits agreed with the PPF Managers, PPF Consultants and PPF Director.
• Assist with the drafting and reviewing of the team’s PPF project plans and budgets
• To ensure all standard documents for PPF clients are used and reviewed regularly
• Initiate and take instructions from the PPF Managers and/or PPF Director on providing technical updates and topical issues to staff.
• Have a working knowledge of GMP and be willing to help the GMP team as required
Key Skills, Experience and Technical Knowledge:
• A minimum of 4 years experience in a senior administrator role within a TPA or in house scheme
• Experience of administration of PPF is highly desirable
• Provide excellent customer service to clients and build strong client relationships
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Good time management skills
• Ability to remain calm and use initiative to be a good problem solver
Candidates can expect a highly competitive salary and extensive benefits package with an exceptional range of flexible benefits allowing for the personalisation of a total reward package.
If you feel you have the skills and experience our client is looking for, please contact us today on 0121- 684 1555 quoting the above role and reference number to discuss the role and client company in greater detail. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the above reference and indicating your salary expectations.