Our client, one of the Leading independent UK pensions consultancies has a superb opportunity for an experienced pensions professional to join their Projects team as an experienced project administrator.
The projects team provides support to the on-going administration teams by carrying out administration project work on both a regular basis and as required on an ad-hoc basis.
Day to day responsibilities include:
• Communicate with clients, their employees, former employees and advisers
• Assist with administration and payroll duties for new client implementations
• Check work of others to ensure accuracy and compliance with Scheme rules, procedures, and legislation
• Prepare manual calculations or spreadsheet proforma to test against system generated output
• Consultancy, project based or committee work as agreed
• Liaise with authorities including DWP, HMRC, the Pensions Regulator, and the Information Commissioner
• Ensure that any customer concerns or complaints are processed correctly and raised with appropriate reporting Partners immediately
The following key skills and experience are required:
• You will demonstrate GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C or above in Maths and English and if you have CPA or progress with other relevant PMI qualifications, it would be an advantage.
• You will have demonstrable pension administration experience with up to date technical and procedural knowledge of pension scheme administration.
• A strong knowledge of Microsoft applications particularly with Excel.
• Ideally you will have some experience also with pensions payroll and accounts process
• You will have excellent verbal, written and financial skills.
• You will have the ability to establish and continue good working relationships and the ability to work effectively under pressure when required.
• You will be self-motivated and committed to maintain professional and ethical standards
There is a very competitive benefits package available to the successful candidate including:
• Flexible working opportunities
• A flexible annual leave scheme, a generous pension scheme and a competitive (discretionary) annual bonus
• A wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle and stage
• Career progression opportunities and a focus on training and professional development
If you feel you have the skills our client are looking for, please contact us today on 0121 684 1555 for a confidential discussion about the role and the company. Alternatively, please send in your CV to email@example.com quoting the job reference and indicating your salary expectations.