Our clients a leading independent firm of pensions consultants, administrators and actuaries have a superb opportunity for an experienced pensions administrator looking to move into the consultancy arena.
This is a role which has a fairly wide remit and would suit candidates with only 3 years experience up to more experienced candidates and the salary will be dependent on the experience brought to the role. Experience of working at a high level within an organisation administering a pension scheme. Desirable to have a pensions or business qualification with a recognised professional body, preferably APMI / FPMI (or equivalent). However it is essential that any candidate is:
· A team player
· A proven effective communicator
· Has IT skills to perform all aspects of work efficiently
· Is developing presentation skills to larger audiences, and able to host meetings
· High professionalism skills
The role is to ensure the timely delivery of the Pension Management services as a structured and profitable service line and provide assistance in the development of tools used to support the role of Pensions Management Consultant and Client Account Manager.
· Follow the firm’s procedures for Pension Management work
· Provide services to clients in accordance with the guidance on the Pension Management Intranet site
· Implement Pension Management marketing initiatives
· Assist at Pension Management internal or client seminars (drafting slides, etc.)
· Assist in training and development of local teams on consultancy issues
· Follow the guidance provided by PATH and PRG over practical implications of legislative changes
· Keep up to date with developments in the Pension Management market
· Identify and follow up situations in which the company has the skills and experience to further assist clients
· Prepare fee quotes for work outside the fixed fee arrangements
· Meet with clients and prospects
· Team management
· Training and helping the development of other team members on consultancy issues
· Hosting, or taking an active role, in team meetings
· Study monitoring, as and when appropriate
· Formal work monitoring, such as PDRs, as and when appropriate
· Research and development
· Understanding requirements of Pension legislation, regulations, and other guidance
· Prepare management reports as required
· Accurate and timely completion of work process software
· Internal committee responsibilities
· The above is intended to describe the general nature and responsibilities of the role and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties or responsibilities of employees in this role.
If you feel you have the experience our clients are looking for please call us today for a chat in complete confidence about the company and the wider aspects of the role. Please call on 0121-684 1555 quoting the above reference number or alternatively, please e mail your CV also quoting the above reference number and indicate your salary requirements.