Our client are an international blue chip company and they have an opportunity for an experienced pensions professional to join their in house team. Within this role you will be responsible, through day to day administration of the Company’s pensions and associated benefit arrangements, for ensuring that all routine pensions related matters are operated in an efficient and compliant manner at all times. You will act as a key relationship contact with all third party benefit providers and act as a first point of contact for current and former employees with pensions related queries.
On a day to day basis responsibilities will include:
- Operation and day to day management of all routine pensions and related benefits policies and processes
- First point of contact for employees and third party advisers.
- Collation of data in respect of the annual group life and Group Income Protection arrangements
- Collation of data in respect of the tri-annual salary sacrifice review
- Management of pension implications of TUPE events
- Monitoring of adherence to agreed pension policies and processes by key internal stakeholders (HR. Payroll, Shared Services)
- Preparation of materials relating to the dispersal of death benefits
- Monitoring of 3rd party advisers adherence to agreed SLAs
Candidates will have a minimum of 10 years experience in the industry and have substantial experience gained in-house and/or within a consultancy environment in dealing with pension, life assurance and income protection arrangements. Pensions professional qualifications are desirable however it is essential that you have
- Excellent technical knowledge of pension and associated benefit arrangements
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate (conversant with Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Extremely organised
- Ability to work on own initiative and to set deadlines
In return you will enjoy an excellent benefits package with a base salary of c £40000 and excellent additional benefits.