If you are an experience pensions administrator looking for an opportunity to move into an in house operation, this is the perfect role for you. This is a superb opportunity for the right candidate with experience and an enthusiasm for the pensions industry. Our client is an international house hold name and they are reorganising their key, in house pensions team and they have an opportunity for an experienced pensions administrator to join their respected and professional operation.
This is an excellent for candidates with a minimum of 2 years in the industry from either a third party or in house operation. You will have an excellent grounding in all aspects of pension scheme administration and will be able to perform calculations for all member events. You will be passionate about continuing your career within pensions, you will be highly organised and a flexible person who works well under pressure.
On a day to day basis, responsibilities will include;
• Creating and authorising new member records based on information received from employers.
• Processing and validating all amendments to a member’s record that result from changes in employment and personal circumstances.
• Support in identifying and driving forward efficiencies across the pension administration service.
• Providing a comprehensive and responsive service to employers in regards to data queries and outstanding data
• To be responsible for ensuring that work is completed to a high standard through peer review of calculation, data output and correspondence on a regular basis and review of operational rejection reports.
In return, our clients offer excellent development opportunities, plus a range of benefits that include a career average pension scheme.
Please contact us today on 0121 684 1555 for a confidential discussion in a greater detail about the role. Please quote the above reference number when you call. Alternatively send us your up to date CV, quoting the reference number and we will contact you immediately. Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org