Our client, an internationally renowned organisation and household name, have a superb opportunity for an experienced pensions administrator to join their in house pensions team.
Key responsbilities would include:
• Perform all types of pensions calculations to include early leavers, retirements, deaths, transfers out, GMP notifications, supplement removals and AVC payments, in line with Trust Deed & Rules and legislative requirements.
• To include manual calculations and the review of other team members’ work as required
• Assist with Pensions Audits and manage monthly AVC payments to external providers
• Responsible for identifying and contacting members approaching Normal Retirement Date and monitoring children’s pensions in payment
• Provide assistance with Ad hoc project work as and when these arise
• Provide one to one member counselling as and when required
• Deal with queries from members, payroll, HR departments and external stakeholders
• Accountable for meeting of performance targets in respect of administration duties as agreed
Ideally you will have 12 months experience in pensions, and be progressing with professional pensions examinations. It is however essential that you have the following:
• Familiar with Pensions legislation including post A Day legislation
• Good communication skills
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Ability to work to deadlines and deal with variances in workload
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work in team environment
• Good organisational skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to deal with members at all levels
• Relevant DB and DC experience
• Strong IT skills, in particular Microsoft software
In return you will earn an above industry salary and benefits package, enjoy a superb working environment and be sponsored to continue your professional examination studies.
If you feel you have the skills for this role, please contact us immediately on 0121-684 1555 to discuss the role further or e mail your CV to email@example.com