Our client, a specialist third party industry for major industry, have a superb opportunity for an experienced pensions professional to join their team on a Working from Home contract as a Pension Technical analyst. The option to join the company on a hybrid basis is also available.
You may be an experienced pensions administrator seeking a move into a more project focussed role and looking for an opportunity to develop your systems skills or you may be an experienced pensions systems administrator, looking to bring your skills directly into the project arena, supporting the business with the exciting and varied pensions projects.
The ideal candidate will have experience of providing pension technical support and guidance to administration teams to ensure pensions are calculated and paid correctly. You will have the knowledge to act as a subject matter expert and have the ability to develop and deliver training materials to ensure the wider teams have the required skills and knowledge required so that best practice is followed. The ability to communicate technical pension information clearly and accurately is essential.
The candidate will be able to undertake independent reviews of processes or calculations to identify required corrective actions and then manage the subsequent rollout with administration teams. They will need to manage projects including bulk scheme tasks to ensure they are delivered accurately and on time.
Within this role you will provide a high-quality change service for change initiatives within the function covering those initiated by legislative changes or specific projects requested by clients. The team also has responsibility for the implementation and installation of new schemes and any changes to existing clients’ schemes. You will work together with your team ensuring support is given such the overall customer experience is positive.
On a day-to-day basis the key responsibilities of the role will include the following:
• Deliver quality scheme implementation and change initiatives which include appropriate process design in order to ensure pensions are calculated and paid correctly, to the correct bank account and on time.
• Deliver a change service which ensures that key deliverables e.g. implementation of calculation routines and workflows are completed accurately and on time.
• Support the continuous review of change processes, work with team members to ensure change work is completed to a high-quality standard minimising errors or omissions which could lead to member and client complaints. Identify and flag an areas for improvement.
• Be a work steam lead and take ownership for project/scheme tasks ensuring all milestones are completed within agreed timescales and to a high-quality standard.
• Act as a subject matter expert on implemented schemes including sharing knowledge and developing and delivering training materials to ensure the BAU team have the required skills and knowledge for scheme go live.
• Ensuing customers receive a positive communication experience across all mediums (email, phone, letter)
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Proven experience of working within the pensions industry either within an administrative or systems based role.
• Have a good level of technical knowledge of pension schemes and their operation and be fully up to date with this knowledge.
• Excellent IT skills, with experience of working with pensions systems and experience of Profund in particular would be an advantage.
• Work collaboratively as part of team sharing your knowledge and experience.
• Be supportive and encouraging, providing pensions technical guidance, training and coaching to the Employee Benefits team.
• Self-directed in delivering your role, taking ownership and being pro-active.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
Candidates can expect a highly competitive salary, generous bonus scheme and very attractive benefits package including exceptional family friendly flexible policies. The company also offers a supportive, long-term environment with tremendous opportunities to learn and develop your career.
If you feel you have the skills our client are looking for and would like to discuss the role in greater detail, call us today on 0121-684 1555 quoting the job reference. Alternatively, please email us your CV to email@example.com, indicating your salary expectations.