Our client helps some of the UK’s best known brands and public sector organisations manage complex and regulated administration covering pensions, payroll and payments. They have a superb opportunity of Team Manager to join their remote team. This will be a team with a mixed portfolio of clients with DB, DC, Hybrid and CARE schemes.
• Deliver to a high standard, day to day pensions administration service for a portfolio of client(s). This includes ad-hoc requirements, reporting, scheme and member event work.
• Take responsibility for the quality and standard of work produced by the team.
• Promote team work and active management principals.
• Ensure that agreed control processes are implemented and maintained, including sign off of scheme controls on a monthly basis
• Work with the Client Management Team in order to work towards client expectations. Managing priorities effectively and ensuring a high quality of service is maintained.
• Identify any trends which will improve quality, identify training needs or improve efficiencies within the team.
• Support and coach team members, highlight and assist with any training and development needs.
• Support the Operations Manager by maintaining wider team awareness.
• Contribute and adhere to the Benefits Administration operating principles.
• Understand the fee basis for clients within the team, highlight and identify any additional fee opportunities.
• Proactively complete a monthly face to face meeting with all direct reports, complete development plans and succession plans for key individuals.
• Ensure that team members are engaged and utilised to their full potential.
• You will work closely with all members of the team. You will assist the Operations Manager and support with operating efficiencies within the location.
• You should actively participate in team meetings and seek opportunities to develop self and others where possible.
Team player, who is able to work to tight deadlines
• Strong attention to detail and commitment to provide ongoing quality
• Pensions and/or management experience required.
• A minimum of 4 years in the industry
• Strong mathematical and English skills
• Competent in word and excel
Candidates can expect a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including:
• 28 days + 8 bank holidays. Option to buy more days through salary sacrifice.
• A cash payment annually towards flexible benefits, e.g. dental insurance, gym membership, the above extra holiday etc.
• 4 x Life Assurance.
• Company sick pay (2 months full pay, 2 months half, following probation).
• Matched pension scheme (e.g. you pay in 6%, company pay in 6%), up to 10% each side (20% in total).
• Discounts with major retailers
• Maternity or adoption leave of 3 months full pay, with return to work bonus / 2 weeks paid paternity leave.
If you are interested in discussing the role in greater detail, please call us today on 0121-684 1555 quoting the above role/reference number or alternatively send us your up to date CV, referencing the role and indicating your salary expectations