This is a a superb opportunity for a experienced pensions administrator to join our client, one of the worlds leading providers of pensions and outsourced services, at their Birmingham office.
In this role, you will carry out and check the work of the administration teams with efficiency competency and professionalism using reference documentation as required. You will also be responsible for ensuring that Client service levels and reporting are consistently delivered to a high standard.
Your main responsibilities will include:
· To accurately calculate and pay out benefits for members of the scheme
· To accurately undertake and check benefit calculations performed by other colleagues and liaise with the Team Manager/Scheme lead on specific member cases in a prompt and professional manner.
· To organise and prioritise own work, ensuring completion within quality standards and agreed service levels.
· To be a point of technical reference for the team
· To accurately check and authorise the work of others in the team and on occasion help manage the workload and distribution of work for the team.
· Maintain the Scheme database information to ensure it is accurate and up to date.
· Assist with the delivery of scheme events with preparation of materials and testing as required
· Assisting the Team Manager in production of Administration reports for clients and maintaining scheme calendars
· Work with technical colleagues on changes to legislation, regulation or systems affecting the scheme
· Provide ‘on the job’ training to administration staff as required in order to ensure a sufficient pool of trained resource.
You will have a minimum of 12 months experience in the pensions industry from either an in house or third party operation and you will be developing your skills with some experience supervising and possibly checking colleagues calculations and processes . In addition you will also:
· Have a strong working knowledge and experience of pensions administration and pensions legislation and regulations
· Be computer literate and strong on Microsoft Office and pensions administration software
· Have attention to detail and ability to competently check work of others
· Have the ability to plan and prioritise tasks and use the tools provided
In return you will enjoy a highly attractive rewards package including an above average salary and benefits.
If you feel you have the skills our client is looking for or would like to know more about the role/company please call us today on 0121 – 684 1555, quoting the above reference. Alternatively, please send us through your CV indicating your salary expectations and we will get back in touch with you.