Our client, an international leader in the motor vehicle industry has an opening for an experienced accounting professional. The role will hold ultimate responsibility for preparing the month-end accounting for Operating Leases and Used vehicles, ensuring accuracy of monthly accounting, forecasting and providing variance analysis for management review.
On a day to day basis it will be expected that the successful candidate will have some the following responsbilities :
• Responsible for maintaining a robust set of process notes as well as being point of contact for audit and accounting queries.
• Preparation of month-end accounting and balance sheet reconciliations, prior to review with the Short Cycle Fleet and Used Vehicle Finance Supervisor.
• Set long term forecasts for residual values to support the Rental Buyback, Car Plan and Fleet Demo process and provide monthly updates and reporting.
• Co-ordinate with the finance team and Used Vehicle Pricing and Planning Manager regarding day-to-day pricing and finance activities.
• Assist in setting the rental buyback product mix, with reference to remarketing, product availability and profitability.
• Preparation of the Used Vehicle E2E P&L submitted within the European reporting tool
It will be expected that the successful candidate will have the following:
• accounting qualification (completed or close to completion)
• High levels of numeracy, analytical skills, Microsoft Excel experience and SAP knowledge with high standard of accuracy
• High level of commercial acumen
• Strong knowledge of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow
• Excellent communication skills
• Good level of knowledge of the market
• motivation and drive
In return you will enjoy:
• Competitive Salary
• Company pension scheme
• Inclusion on the company car scheme
• Company life Assurance scheme
Initially this role is being offered as a 12 month FTC. If you feel you have the skills our client are looking for, please contact us today on 0121-684 1655 or send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job reference number.