Our client are a growing and highly regarded firm of pensions consultants, actuaries and administrators delivering a quality service in all areas of pension scheme management.
Within their Birmingham Office they have a superb opportunity for an Administration Consultant. The role will involve fundamentally the promotion and delivery of a value adding administration consultancy service to all existing, new and potential clients. The role would include:
• Day to day delivery of administration-related consultancy work to a portfolio of clients and support to the Senior Administration Consultant and fellow consultants on specific client-related matters.
• Identifies operational issues for clients and prospects which provide a consulting opportunity and initiate/prepare a business proposition to exploit the opportunity.
• Supports the development of strong commercial client relationships with all clients for which he or she is engaged in an assignment.
• Prepares for and attends client meetings relating to administration consultancy and assumes responsibility and accountability for tasks arising.
• Delivers high quality, expert pensions administration consulting advice to clients.
• Participates in new business activities to gain new assignments with existing or new Hymans Robertson clients
Candidates will have a considerable breadth of experience within pensions including significant experience of pensions administration to management level and also extensive client facing experience. Ideally candidates will also:
• Hold an Honours Degree, or relevant equivalent experience.
• Be preferably APMI qualified.
• Have extensive experience of working in pensions operations.
• Detailed and up to date knowledge of legislation relating to both DB and DC pension arrangements.
• Proven track record in commercial client relationship management.
• Experienced in process mapping and re-design.
• Experience of managing projects to quality, scope and cost.
• Experience of auto-enrolment projects.
• Fundamental knowledge of governance principles.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills demonstrated in the ability to consult successfully across all levels within and outside of the organisation.
• Commercially and strategically aware.
• Proven communicator.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Collegiate and a strong team-player, sometimes acting as a leader.
• Attention to detail, but also able to take a broader view.
• Self-motivated and resilient.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please contact Susan Ford on 0121-684 1555 or send through your CV to email@example.com and we will let you have full details of the role.