If you are an experienced pensions administrator looking for an opportunity to move into an in house operation, this is the perfect role for you. Our client is one of the UK’s largest Pension Funds with multi billion pounds of managed assets and they have an opportunity for a Pensions Team Leader to join their respected and professional operation.
This is an excellent for candidates with a minimum of 2 years in the industry from either a third party or in house operation. You will have an excellent grounding in all aspects of pension scheme administration and will be able to perform calculations for all member events. You will be passionate about continuing your career within pensions, you will be highly organised and a flexible person who works well under pressure.
On a day to day basis, responsibilities will include;
· Responsibility for the appropriate regulation being applied in the maintenance of Fund data, processing of members benefits and payroll and to build and maintain up to date knowledge of legislation.
· Analysis of complex data and/or member benefits to ensure the right information is held and processed correctly to ensure accurate recording, quotation and payment of individual member benefits. To maintain member details whilst in payment including statutory and voluntary deductions and member notified changes.
· Creating and authorising new member records based on information received from employers.
· Processing and validating all amendments to a member’s record that result from changes in employment and personal circumstances.
· Support in identifying and driving forward efficiencies across the pension administration service.
· Providing a comprehensive and responsive service to employers in regards to data queries and outstanding data
· To be responsible for ensuring that work is completed to a high standard through peer review of calculation, data output and correspondence on a regular basis and review of operational rejection reports.
In return, our clients offer a highly competitive benefits package, excellent development opportunities, plus a range of benefits that include a career average pension scheme.
Please contact us today on 0121 684 1555 for a confidential discussion in a greater detail about the role. Please quote the above reference number when you call. Alternatively send us your up to date CV, including an indication of your salary expectation, quoting the reference number and we will contact you immediately. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org