Our client, a leading global pension consultancy, have a super opportunity for an experienced, senior pension candidate to join them as an Errors and Omissions Coordinator.
This is an exciting and challenging role for an experienced pensions professional to use their skills with pension processes, legislation and operations to ultimately help deliver an improved and robust administration service to members and Trustees.
On a day to day basis your role will include:
· Supporting teams to ensure that case descriptions provide appropriate level of information to effectively report cases
· Classification and reporting of all cases raised by the administration teams
· Regular monitoring and progression of E&O cases to ensure that cases are closed timely
· Providing guidance to teams on the effective resolution of cases
· Share learnings and approach taken in complex cases to benefit the wider group and support in the efficient resolution of similar cases
· Proactively suggesting options for resolution of cases and communicating with the company legal team.
· Identifying process improvement opportunities through analysis of root causes and trends.
· Identifying opportunities to improve member experience
· Working with operational teams to implement process improvement initiatives and measure effectiveness
· Sharing best practice across admin teams to ensure that we have a consistent approach across locations
· Managing own workload to meet SLA’s and prioritising activity where necessary
· Taking part in case reviews with company legal teams and provided concise updates on cases in progress
· Identifying, highlighting and managing risks
Ideally, you will have a minimum of 4 years experience in the industry gained from either an in house or a third party consultancy and will be operating at a senior pensions administrator level or above. It is also expected that as well as being able to demonstrate sound and up to date knowledge of pensions issues and legislation, you will also have:
· Excellent communication skills with experience of interfacing with senior level stakeholders
· Good prioritisation and multi tasking skills and the ability to work on your own initiative
· A flexible approach in order to efficiently deal with conflicting priorities in a structured and logical way
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through their flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday.
If you feel you have the skills our client are looking for, please contact us today on 0121 684 1555 for a confidential discussion about the role and the company. Alternatively, please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference and indicating your salary expectations.